- Visitor Info
- Usage Policy
iWebVisit expects all visitors to dress and behave as if they were visiting a jail in person. Many of the
jails we service have their specific rules posted on their websites and we encourage visitors to review
them. All visitors must abide by the rules of the facility they visit and follow our policies to avoid
visit termination and getting blocked. Visits that are terminated for policy violations will not be
Usage Policies for Standard Remote Visitation
- If you are sent a warning during your visit, obey it. Arguing/complaining will not change the
- Everyone participating in the visit must be in view of the camera.
- Unauthorized communication between inmates is not allowed.
- Do not use or display drugs or drug paraphernalia.
- Do not display guns, violent imagery, or gang-related clothing/symbols.
- Do not operate a motor vehicle while visiting.
- Do not display pornographic images.
- Do not visit without a parent or guardian if you are younger than 18 years old.
- Do not allow blocked visitors to use your account.
- Do not stream, record, or take pictures of your visit.
- Do not conduct third-party calls while visiting.
- Do not allow children to be in the view of the camera unless they are completely dressed.
- Your visits are NEVER private. Do not dress inappropriately and Do not be sexually explicit.
- The inmate you choose when scheduling is the only one who may attend your visit
Examples of inappropriate clothing for both male and female visitors: swimsuits, exposed underwear,
skin-tight garments (leotards, bodysuits, etc.), halter tops, tube tops, or thin-strapped shirts,
see-through clothing, and any attire that reveals excessive skin on the torso and/or legs such as low-cut
tops and shorts/skirts cut higher than 3" above the knee.
Copyright © 2021 iWebVisit.com. All Rights Reserved